Last verified: 19 December 2016
- Coastal Conservation Association
To advise and educate the public on conservation of marine resources
- Divers Alert Network
DAN provides emergency assistance, medical information resources, educational opportunities and more
- Houston Underwater Photographic Society
Encourage interest and participation in underwater photography and videography
- Leatherback S.O.L.O.
To recognize and help correct the nesting issues on the beaches of Irian Jaya, Indonesia
- National Marine Sanctuary Foundation Vision: An expanded and strengthened network of national marine sanctuaries for the benefit of current and future generations.
- NOAA Flower Garden Banks
In the midst of an unpredictable Gulf, lie three of the most beautiful and wild places in all the world
- NOAA National Condition Report 2013 (10 MB file – 36 pages)
13 national marine sanctuaries and Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument
- Reef Environmental Education Foundation
To conserve marine ecosystems for their recreational, commercial, and intrinsic value by educating, enlisting and enabling divers and other marine enthusiasts to become active stewards and citizen scientists
- Texas Gulf Coast Council of Diving Clubs
Organization of diving clubs that seeks to promote the safe recreational sport of scuba diving
- Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network
Conservation of marine mammals through rescue and rehabilitation, research and education
- Gulf of Mexico Sea Turtle Action Center
Turtle Island’s Gulf of Mexico Office and our Sea Turtle Restoration Project work to protect and restore populations of endangered sea turtles and marine biodiversity on the Texas Coast and throughout the Gulf.
- TPWD Artificial Reefs
Artificial reefs enhance marine environment by providing additional habitat needed by marine life
- Women Divers Hall of Fame
Recognize women divers who have made outstanding contributions to the exploration, understanding, safety and enjoyment of our underwater world.
- Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies, Science driven solutions to Gulf of Mexico problems
- 288 Lake
4800 Schurmier Rd, Houston, TX
- Blue Lagoon Scuba
649 Pinedale Rd, Huntsville, TX
- Twin Lakes Scuba Park (DiveBuddy listing)
19230 Morris Ave., Manvel, TX